Role Type: Permanent, Part-Time
Hours: 20-25 hours over 3-5 days per week (negotiable)
Location: Central Bristol, United Kingdom
Application Closes: 25/08/2019
Salary: £38 - 42k per annum (pro rata), dependent on experience
Lobster Pictures provides media, software and tools to Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) clients.
The Lobster Pot camera system lets people view, monitor and share their project on any device. Our unmatched technical, safety and customer service expertise help us to provide solutions to some of the biggest names in the business such as Multiplex, BAM, ISG, Network Rail and Shell. Find out more at www.lobsterpictures.tv
We are looking for a part-time Finance Manager to join our small and friendly team in central Bristol. Reporting to the Managing Director, and acting as a key member of the Senior Management Team, responsibilities include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts.
- Acting as the key point of contact for Accountants in year end accounts and corporation tax preparations.
- Producing annual budgets and forecasting.
- Assist with identification and implementation of reporting improvements.
- Overseeing the purchase ledger process including receiving and processing invoices
- Processing payment runs and supplier reconciliations when required.
- Overseeing the sales ledger process including overseeing sales invoicing to ensure accuracy and timely invoicing and credit control where applicable.
- Management and administration of in-house purchasing cards and expense claims.
- Manage day to fay cash flow forecasting.
- Management of invoice finance facility.
- Payroll preparation.
- Identify & implement financial improvements.
- Provide financial business case analysis for future projects.
- Providing advice to the Managing Director in all financial aspects of the business.
- Monthly reporting as part of the senior management team.
- Quarterly VAT returns and any other relevant tax reporting.
- Assisting with annual R&D claims.
- Knowledge and experience of management reporting.
- Proactive attitude with strong relationship building & influencing skills.
- Able to demonstrate a people first approach to management.
- Able to work in a constantly evolving environment, while being aware of what is important to maintain stability.
- Finance Assistant.
- Knowledge of invoice finance.
- Experience of using Kashflow.
- ACCA or CIMA fully qualified or part qualified, though qualified by experience may be considered.
Email your CV and a Covering Letter explaining why you are suitable for the role, addressing the person scorecard criteria and detailing why you want to work for Lobster Pictures, to firstname.lastname@example.org
33 days annual leave including bank holidays (pro rata)
Flexible working hours
Lobster Pictures is an Equal Opportunities employer. We welcome enquiries from everyone and we value diversity in our workplace. If you are successful, you will be expected to start within one month following the offer of an employment contract with Lobster Pictures and be expected to provide proof of your right to work in the UK.